– I have the right to decline any commission request.
– You may not redistribute the artwork purchased for personal use on commercial goods meant to be sold or to promote a business unless you are an affiliated business with me and I have given you written consent to do so. For example, you may feature a personalize wedding illustrationon your event invitations or party favours one time, but you may not put the artwork on shirts to be sold, or on your business cards or on free swag for your or someone else’s business that I did not provide commercial usage rights to. If you want to use my work for commercial purposes, please indicate this in your inquiry.
– Commission availability may vary. The amount of slots open will depend on the amount of time I have to work on commissions. If slots fill up, I will post a message that commissions are closed. I do not make exceptions for commission requests during “closed” periods.
– Commissions take 1-4 weeks to complete once I begin. This may vary based on the level of detail requested for the commission, along with my schedule. Please send in your requests with that in mind.
– Once your request is accepted by me, 50% of the price of the commission is due prior to starting the illustration as a deposit. I cannot begin the project until the deposit is received. I will send you work in progress shots during the process for you to review. Once the image is completed, the remaining 50% is due, and once received you will receive the high res digital file.
- Commissions are digital files only. You are responsible for printing the file as you like once it is received. All files are high resolution at 300dpi, and are sent to you via email in PDF and JPG format. If you require it to be printed as a print, this can be done for a separate fee depending on size and location
– At this time I cannot create specialized print jobs (invitations, canvas prints, party favours, etc).
– You may resize and crop the your personalized illustration for personal use only.
– I will not illustrate offensive material. This includes, but is not limited to: Depictions of abusive violence, illegal activities/substances, racism, xenophobia, or misogyny. If you are unsure if your request falls into this category, ask in your inquiry.
– All sales are final.
– All art is copyright to me. You may not remove my signature, re-sell, re-distribute, or claim the artwork as your own creation.